Monday, September 7, 2015

Temple Reopens

[September 1, 2015] Tuesday

The temple is open again today, after the two week closure. Molly and I have had some great experiences during the maintenance closure, but we both look forward to the sweet experiences we have each day in the temple.

As I was serving tonight, I had time to quietly ponder things related to an illness of a grandson right now, and how it is affecting his parents. I don't know how things will turn out, but I felt quietly and powerfully confident that Heavenly Father knows them, loves them, and wants what is eternally best for them, as well as wants them to experience joy in their lives. Although it brings pain to Molly and my hearts to see him suffer from this mortal illness and condition, we both are sure that God is in charge and will bless all of them through this experience.

Cochabamba Bolivia Temple on a cloudy evening.
Still very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment